See our hiring plans that include guranteed hires and re-hires!
So how can you bring your A‑Game to the table?
- Tailor an outstanding advert with great perks/benefits and optimise using META keywords to gain high ranking points on Google and the job boards.
- Give yourself the best opportunity to attract as wide a pool of applications by posting on multiple job and social media platforms.
- Get your trigger finger at the ready and start speed dialling candidates. The more you ring the more chance you will have of finding that hidden gem!
- Organise candidates into categories depending on their current status, i.e., how many times you have called, STAR candidates, shortlisted, pending reply.
- Set aside a good amount of time to keep on top of interviews, trials, cancellations, feedback etc.
- Set yourself up on a CV database for example CV Library or Caterer and start to proactively search candidates who are fresh on the market and tick have all the relevant experience.
Failing any of that you should probably consider finding yourself an A-TEAM to support you in your time of need!
Each day contains lots of good intentions but only a very finite number of hours. I understand that time is of the essence, especially for heads of department, so why not save yourself the bother of spending hundreds of pounds on job boards with no time to action the candidates and give us the responsibility of sourcing your next talent pool?