|Company Name:||HR-CL LIMITED (registered company no. 10360799) of Kings Chambers Queens Cross, High Street, Dudley, West Midlands, England, DY1 1QT (‘the Company’)|
|Model Policy Name:||Privacy Notice (when personal data is obtained from a 3rd party)
Topic Data protection
|Date:||1st May 2018|
The Company is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1) Collection and use of personal data
Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company has collected your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligation
- Contractual obligation
Categories of data
The Company has collected the following personal data on you:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Email Address
- Your Telephone Numbers
- Job Preferences including role and salary
- CV/Work History
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- To provide work finding services
Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with only companies that form the group the following recipients:
- RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing Companies)
(2) Overseas Transfers [Optional]
The Company may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
(3) Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal sensitive data we will do so in line with our Record Keeping Policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal sensitive data.
(4) Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by downloading our withdrawal form at Withdrawal of Consent form.
Source of the personal data
The Company sourced your personal data/sensitive personal data by the following means:
- You Applied for a job via our website
- You applied for a job via a job board
- You put your cv on an online CV database
- You contacted us through Social media
- You applied through other means.
This information may have come from a publicly accessible source.
(5) Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact
Kerry Taylor is the representative with the Company that processes and deals with complaints and queries, Kerry can be contacted on email@example.com
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.