Registered Children's Home Manager
Excellent Salary up to £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a superstar! Are you an experienced Deputy Manager looking for the next step?
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join our passionate and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to support in setting up and running a 2 bedroom residential home for children, shaping the culture of the house and having a fundamental role in establishing strong foundations of support for children.
Benefits for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
- Competitive Salary up to £30,000
- Development opportunities
- Full Time, Permanent position
Requirements for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
- Ideally, 3 years experience as a Deputy Children’s Home Manager
- Level 5 qualification in Residential Childcare/Children & Young people
- Good track record with OFSTED ratings
Duties for Registered Children’s Home Manager:
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with the local community, colleagues and other agencies promoting collaborative working and partnerships.
- To develop a new staff team.
- Supervise, support staff and be able to performance manage staff.
- Establish, sustain and disengage from relationships with service users and their families.
- Lead the team in delivering support to children to participate in recreation and leisure activities, plan and risk assess in-house and external activities including trips.
- To attend and facilitate regular staff meetings, ensuring agendas meet the needs of the young people, the home and staff.
- Responsible for the assessment of the individuals’ needs and circumstances and in the development, provision and review of care programme’s which meets these
- Excellent communication skills are required, and responsible for ensuring the team communicate effectively
- Responsible for the inductions of staff and assisting with the in-house training of staff. Responsible for training all staff with intervention training.
- Undertake on-call duties
If this role is something that you are interested in then please apply today! We would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Deputy Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
Acocks Green, West Midlands (Preferred)
Enhanced DBS (Preferred)