Receptionist Office Assistant
Small Heath, Birmingham
We are seeking a full time Receptionist / Office Assistant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills - showcased in a confident, bright and bubbly manner.
Receptionist Office Assistant Benefits:
- Full-time, 35-hour contract
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Award-winning firm
- Work as part of a friendly, experienced team
- Established, accredited business (WIQS, Lexcel & More)
Receptionist Office Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
Candidates must be organised, efficient, punctual, smart and reliable. They must be able to use their own initiative and multi-task in our active and varied environment.
- Answer incoming reception calls in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Assist with customer inquiries both over the phone and face to face
- Contact clients by phone
- Complete various admin tasks in a quick and accurate manner.
Receptionist Office Assistant – Requirements:
- Educated to a good standard
- Experience of working within a reception or office administration environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products especially Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please apply TODAY!