Excellent tips, approx. £50 per week
We are a stylish and unique 68-bedroom boutique hotel; home to a state of the art Pool including Spa and Sauna Suite plus treadmills, as well as a modern restaurant and a wonderful events space. We are family run and our passion and commitment to customer service is evident throughout our team; our number 1 spot on Tripadvisor is a testament to this passion.
We are looking for a hard working and team spirited Kitchen Porter to join us in helping our kitchen run smoothly and efficiently.
Kitchen Porter – Benefits:
- Paid for EVERY hour you work!
- Free use of the Leisure facilities
- Discounted hotel rates throughout the country
- Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
- Free WIFI
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Internal recognition schemes, full training
- Pension scheme
Kitchen Porter – Overview & Skills:
The Kitchen Porter will play a pivotal role at our unique, award-winning property and be part of a dedicated culinary team. We can offer genuine progression for the best people, throughout the wider company.
- You love the cut and thrust of a busy kitchen.
- You hold yourself to a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Ensure statutory compliance in all food related areas.
- You will keep well-organised store-rooms and inventories.
If you are a Kitchen Porter already, with experience in fresh food kitchens, it would be ideal, but we would love to talk to anyone who has a passion for fresh food and wants to elevate your career to the next level!