Chef de Partie
Excellent Salary up to £23000 neg, d.o.e.
PLUS Tips approximately £50 per week
5 miles from Edinburgh, good transport
We are a community pub in the heart of the village. We pride ourselves in producing delicious locally procured food, including using our own home-grown vegetables and our own locally bred pork. We delight in discovering delicious and interesting ales from around Scotland, alongside creating a wine list of elegant wines to suit all tastes. We have 4 beautiful and individually designed bedrooms overlooking the canal.
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic Chef de Partie or a strong Commis to join our growing and dedicated team.
What’s in it for the Chef de Partie / Commis?
- An excellent salary up to £23000 negotiable, depending on experience.
- Excellent tips, approximately £50 per week on average.
- To play a major role at the award-winning property and be part of a growing group of pubs with rooms, throughout Scotland.
- We can offer genuine progression for the best people, throughout the wider company.
- Working in the beautiful village of Ratho and having the scope to contribute to menus which reflect our surroundings.
- The opportunity to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
We are seeking a Chef de Partie or Commis who is keen to develop and grow their career. We can offer you a position in an environment which provides training and measurable targets, allowing you to decisively progress upwards through the ranks and realise your career aspirations.
If you are a Commis Chef or a Chef de Partie and this sounds like a role you could excel in, then please apply today, we would love to meet you in person!