Multiple roles available
Support Worker – Benefits:
- Incredible Salary (to £21,102)
- Paid, comprehensive training
- Flexible working pattern
- Work for an established, exciting company
We offer first-class, 24-hour emergency residential care and support service to young people aged between 8 and 17 years of age. We have many years of experience in high quality childcare, with our focus centred on the needs of each child.
As a Crisis Intervention Support Worker, you will be an integral member of our team, offering this support service for those that are unable to be placed in alternative provision and work with the local authority for up to 28 days until another placement is sourced.
We are seeking Crisis Intervention Support Workers for an exciting new support service which will go live in September.
Support Worker Requirements – You:
- Are a dynamic individual who enjoys working with young people.
- Love engaging with others and building relationships in a positive and proactive manner.
- Can show empathy, support and listen to others.
- Have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and communicating with young people.
- Are self-motivated with a positive outlook.
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns and are available to work evenings, weekends and sleep-ins.
We are incredibly excited about our new service, so if this Crisis Intervention Support Worker sounds like the perfect role for you, then apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity!