Sales and Marketing Manager
£22500 per annum
Possible bonus scheme linked to sales targets
We are a stylish and unique 68-bedroom boutique hotel; home to a state of the art Pool including Spa and Sauna Suite, as well as a modern restaurant and a wonderful events space. We are family run and our passion and commitment to customer service is evident throughout our team; our number 1 spot on Tripadvisor is a testament to this passion.
We are excited to be seeking a new Sales and Marketing Manager for our unique property! You will be responsible for leading our ambitious Sales team, converting enquiries, over-seeing our busy wedding venue as well as developing and leading our brand projects and retail promotional activity calendar, creating strategies from concept right through to production and implementation.
Sales and Marketing Manager – Benefits:
- Brilliant package circa. £22500 per annum
- negotiable Bonus
- Free use of the facilities
- Discounted hotel rates throughout the country
- Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
- Free WIFI
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Internal recognition schemes, full training
- Pension scheme
Sales and Marketing Manager – Key Skills:
- Confident communicator with all stakeholders
- Multi-tasking skills and experience
- Pro-active with Sales and enquiry conversion
- Sales Team Management
- Manage Sales Targets and Marketing budgets efficiently
- Background in Wedding and Events Sales
- Brand manager with operational focus
- Strong creative ability
- Impeccable English – spelling, grammar and pronunciation
- Various shift patterns including Duty Management responsibility
This position as Sales and Marketing Manager is key to our on-going business development and progression.
If you are serious about your career and want a position that will carry autonomy and real challenges send your CV now! We are looking forward to meeting you!