Majestic Highland country house Hotel
Excellent Salary and Company Benefits
- Would you love to work in this impressive Victorian country house hotel?
- Do you want to kick start your career and learn from the best?
Apply for this Receptionist role today and we will show you how we can help you develop and ensure you have the skills and ability to progress your career to the top of the industry.
Here’s what we can offer you as a Receptionist in our close knit team:
- Up to £9 per hour d.o.e. negotiable
- Meals while at work
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Full training given
- Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our professional Front of House team in welcoming guests from all over the world, and processing their bookings, always ensuring the highest possible standards of customer care.
Previous experience in a Receptionist role is preferable, but as long as you are smart, professional, sympathetic and you have fantastic customer service skills we would love to talk to you. Please upload your CV today!
We are also seeking dedicated people for the following roles:
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendants
We offer the same rate of pay, as detailed above. If you know anyone who might be suitable, please share this ad and recommend they upload their CV. We will contact them directly!