Up to £26000pa negotiable, depending on experience
We are an elegant, boutique 28 bedroom Hotel set in the heart of Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire. We have a function suite to seat 90, as well as a fine dining restaurant with 2AA Rosettes and a more casual-dining oriented Bistro. The property has recently completed a complete, modern refurbishment to bring the whole property up to a fantastic standard.
We are seeking a passionate Pastry Chef with experience working with fresh food, ideally from a 2AA Rosette environment, however we would love to talk to driven and ambitious Pastry Chefs who have worked in 1AA Rosette and other types of fresh food kitchens. The kitchen is fully equipped with the materials and technology you need to be successful and we have a calm and well-organised brigade.
Pastry Chef – Key Benefits:
- Excellent Salary up to £26000 negotiable d.o.e.
- Help to relocate [temporary live-in accommodation may be available upon request]
- Great working environment and career progression
- Dedicated team and lots of support from the Management
- Staff discounts across 100 UK hotels
- Meals on duty
The Pastry Chef is to work within our fast paced, high volume progressive kitchen. Working closely with the Head Chef you will have lots of input into the creation, planning and production of excellent quality British Country House desserts, sweets and bread/bakery goods for all of the Hotel’s F&B outlets, which include our award-winning AA Restaurant, Bistro and premium Banqueting operation.
Pastry Chef - Key Duties:
Strong leadership skills are needed to motivate and assist in the development and training of the whole brigade, with regard to the Pastry department
- As Pastry Chef you will be responsible for running the Pastry department
- Ensuring you consistently maintain high culinary standards
- Managing your food purchasing and storage
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
Pastry Chef – Key Traits:
- Competent and career driven
- Keen to develop your skills to a high standard of cooking
- Reliable, enthusiastic and inspires others
- Excellent people skills, can influence others
- Well organised and can work well under pressure
- Produce high-quality, creative desserts, sweets and bread/bakery goods
- Self-motivated with a proven track record
If you are a Pastry Chef or possibly Pastry Chef de Partie looking to progress, then please apply today, we would love to meet you in person.