Up to £38000 per annum
Plus Service Charge
We are a charming, historic coaching inn set in the heart of Dorking, nestled between the North Downs and gentle slopes of the Denbies Estate and Vineyards, with a history dating back as far as 1278. The property has 56 bedrooms and we have completed a comprehensive refurbishment at the end of 2017, now offering stylish accommodation, a destination restaurant and bar and deli concept specialising in local Surrey produce.
We are seeking an ambitious and talented Head Chef now to further develop our menus and build on our success story!!
The Head Chef will play a leading role in managing and mentoring our committed brigade of 6 chefs, as well as having freedom to get creative, delivering exceptional menus using produce sourced from the abundant Surrey region. This position will be a real treat for a Head Chef who wants to establish their style in the area.
Head Chef - Benefits:
- Up to £38000 per annum negotiable, depending on your experience
- Plus Service charge
- 45 hour contract
- Discounts on Restaurant and Rooms throughout the group
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace Pension scheme
Head Chef - Key Duties:
- Strong leadership skills are essential to motivate and develop the whole brigade.
- As Head Chef you will be responsible for managing all elements of the kitchen including creative, profit and financial, stock control, health & safety and service delivery.
- Ensuring your brigade consistently maintains optimum culinary standards.
- Managing and planning the service and any events and functions.
- Member of the Hotel Management Team
This Head Chef role is a full time, permanent position working 5 days out of 7, offering a very competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression. We are part of a wider group and we put our people at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for this role today for an immediate interview. We are looking forward to speaking to you!