Graduate MSK Physiotherapist
Up to £30,000
Excellent Company Benefits
We are looking for a Graduate MSK Physiotherapist who is newly qualified, enthusiastic, ambitious and a 'team-player' to join our expanding Physio practice and help us provide first class physiotherapy treatment.
MSK Physiotherapist - Benefits:
- Exceptional salary
- Fun, friendly and positive working environment
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Desirable location in picturesque Kent
- Comprehensive and personal development program (CPD) tailored to you and your individual career path
- Stable and reliable position in a leading Physiotherapist clinic
MSK Physiotherapist – Role Overview:
- Upon joining our experienced and friendly team, you will be given the tools to showcase your talent and enhance your expertise across a number of areas to include:
- Developing your own skillset to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge/skill and expertise.
- Supporting the broader network to deliver a 5-star service that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Moving towards managing your own clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard, ensuring exceptional patient care at all times.
- Supporting the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Strengthening your communicative skills to liaise appropriately with others involved in the wellbeing of each client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring MSK Physiotherapist to help us keep our promise to Care for, be Excellent and Empower our patients.
We are looking for graduate MSK Physiotherapists who have:
- Caring nature
- Great communication
- Strong work ethic
- Energy and drive
- Sense of humour
- Team working
You will be joining an established team of physiotherapists who love coming to work. You will be based at our practice in Faversham comprising a newly refurbished state of the art clinic and fitness suite.
You will mainly be treating a range of MSK patients from our new and existing customer base. Applicants must support the concept that looking after your health and wellbeing is an investment not an expense.
You will be educated to Bachelor's degree level as a minimum and hold licences with both the Health and Care Professionals Council and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.