Food and Beverage Manager
Salary: £24000 per annum plus Tips and Benefits
We are now seeking a Food and Beverage Manager, to join our passionate and professional team in this luxurious 17th century manor house hotel set in six acres of stunning grounds and gardens.
Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment with ongoing plans for more, now is an exciting time to come on board. We are passionate advocates for leading by example; this is a very hands on role and you’ll be expected to show your team exactly what great service looks like.
Food and Beverage Manager Benefits:
- Salary £24,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Monthly service charge bonus
- Full-Time hours, split between wedding and private parties, restaurant service and conferences
- Discounts on group hotels
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Fantastic team
- Beautiful, 17th Century Manor House Hotel
- Great progression opportunities [The current Ops Manager started his career here as an F&B assistant only a few years ago and quickly stepped up through the ranks]
Your day-to-day as a Food and Beverage Manager:
You will be there to take complete control and accountability for the day-to-day food and beverage operations of the hotel. Whilst you will be supported by hard working supervisors and duty managers, you’ll need to be confident in your abilities and have experience in a similar role. You and your team will be responsible for 3 buys bars, a 70 seater restaurant and for running up to 100 weddings and large events per year.
By setting a standard, you’ll be fully engaged with staff and guests alike. Reporting to the General and Ops Manager, you’ll be a crucial member of the team. This isn’t a job for a micromanager, you will set an example and show everyone how it’s done.
You will run the restaurant, large events and weddings; as well as completing back of house tasks as and when required. You’ll do your own rotas, assist with monthly stock takes and ensure all H&S and standards are met. You may be required to step in for Duty Manager shifts, which will be invaluable experience allowing you to touch on other areas of the hotel. This is a big role, suitable for an ambitious individual looking to climb the hospitality ladder.
Food and Beverage Manager Skill Set:
- You’ll have autonomy, the ability to teach and train your own team on how to deliver exceptional service
- No micromanagement, everyone gets stuck in and there is a strong ‘all for one’ feeling across the team. It’s a grown-up environment with everyone there to achieve the same thing.
- You’ll be working in a beautiful manor house with even more beautiful grounds, with like-minded hospitality professionals who can pass on their knowledge gained from around the world
To discuss the role of Food and Beverage Manager further, please apply for this role and we will call you back as soon as possible. We would love to hear from you!