Compliance in Care Manager
Salary: up to £30,000 negotiable
Excellent Company Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
Hours per week: Full Time
We provide premium quality Home Care to the Elderly and to adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities. We have built up a first class reputation world-wide, and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK. We are a five star employer and we take pride in supporting all of our team members as we understand that providing care is fulfilling and rewarding yet it can be challenging.
Rated amongst the top ten home care providers in Harrow, we are proud to have been providing high quality care in Hatch End, Pinner, Northwood, Harrow, Ruislip, Stanmore, Kenton, Wembley and surrounding areas for the last five years.
We are actively recruiting a Compliance in Care Manager for our growing Office in Harrow, to ensure the ongoing high quality of the service provided and the service’s compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as external regulations and legislation.
As the lead on compliance, the Compliance in Care Manager will ensure effective reporting, recording, monitoring and review of targets. You will also ensure routine internal audit processes of service delivery are followed, whilst ensuring prompt and appropriate action is taken against non-compliance.
The Compliance in Care Manager is a full time position that demands a committed and dedicated individual with an understanding and clear vision for outstanding quality and service and the ability to enhance current practice to continually achieve this.
Compliance in Care Manager - Main Duties & Responsibilities;
- Liaising with the Owner and Registered Manager with regards to ensuring that the quality of the service meets with Company Standards and that of the Care Quality Commission.
- To organise, implement and facilitate a program of quality assurance which ensures that the Company is delivering and maintaining a high quality of service across the board.
- Identify areas of improvement and act upon them in a proactive, sensitive and professional manner.
- To develop and apply the Company QA framework; undertake audits of work, analyse the results of these audits; and report back to the Owner and Registered Manager.
- To act upon Complaints and Compliments received in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures and the reporting requirements of all other regulatory bodies and maintain accurate records of such incidences
- General administration and tasks to support the operational needs of the business as and when required.
- The exact job description will depend on the interests and strengths of the person appointed. It could, for example include carrying out care assessments.
Compliance in Care Manager – Key Skills, Education & Attributes;
- QCF/NVQ Level 3 or above in a Health and Social Care related subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Care Quality Commission quality standards and what is required to obtain CQC ‘Outstanding’.
- Hold a minimum of three year’s relevant experience.
- Abilities, Skills & Behaviours.
- Working knowledge and understanding of quality assurance requirements in the care sector and what is required to obtain ‘CQC Outstanding’.
- Excellent IT skills, general office experience and expertise, maintaining records, written assessments, audit reports.
- Ability to work with a very high degree of attention to detail.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as positive integration with a team.
- Flexibility, sensitivity and excellent personal skills.
If this Compliance in Care Manager sounds like an exciting challenge for you, then please apply today, we will contact you promptly for screening and interviews.