Time for a change?
We are a friendly, professional, local home care provider and we recognise that our employees are our greatest asset!!
We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide a hugely positive impact on our customers lives!
Why not join a company that really invests in YOU?
We offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role.
Care Assistant - The Benefits:
- Competitive pay - £8.30 - £10.00 & holiday pay
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile
- Full paid holidays
- Individualised training programme starting with paid induction training and shadowing then we provide fully funded Diplomas in Health and Social Care from Levels 2 up to 5.
- Work alternate Weekends!
There is always time for a lovely chat with your regular clients - we have one hour calls in the morning and long companionship visits to make sure that our Care Assistants can enjoy visiting clients!
Progression opportunities available, including Senior Carer, Team Leader and other Management related roles.
We require Care Assistants in Newcastle and North Tyneside areas. You will be the face of the business, so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy.
Care Assistant – Key Skills:
- A 'can do' attitude with a patient working approach
- Be passionate about provide excellent care
- To offer availability every other weekend
To take the next step towards becoming a Care Assistant in our team - simply apply now. We look forward to meeting you!