£20000 - £22000 per annum, negotiable
Plus Tips and Bonus TBC
Beautiful Gastropub with Rooms
Staff Accommodation available
- Are you a Supervisor or Junior Manager seeking a new challenge?
- Are you a Restaurant Manager who wants to expand your knowledge and skills?
- Do you picture yourself in future, as a Manager in a busy food led operation?
Talk to us today by sending your CV!
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career… We are a small group of properties and there is plenty of potential for promotion into more senior roles in the near future.
We are a popular Gastropub with Rooms near Almondsbury, 20 minutes from Bristol City Centre, part of an upcoming group of food-led gastropubs.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to help manage our busy operation. You might be a Supervisor or a Duty Manager, looking for the next step in your career, but we are keen to speak to all professionals that understand the art of service and have a passion for hotels, hospitality, food and beverage.
Assistant Manager - The Benefits:
- £20000 - £22000 per annum negotiable
- Tips and Tronc paid regularly
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Fantastic team
- Beautiful, Modern property with plenty of character
- Flexible Shift patterns
- Staff accommodation available
Assistant Manager – The Responsibilities:
- Managing Food & Beverage department including Restaurant service and functions
- Service for around 100 per day over lunch and dinner combined
- Supervise the team
- Duty Management shifts
- Ensuring standards of service and hygiene are met and exceeded
- overseeing the Bar operation
- Assisting in writing rotas
- Assisting in ordering stock
Assistant Manager – The Background/Experience:
- Knowledgeable in Food & Beverage
- Experienced in Hotel/Rooms operations
- Experienced within a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Passionate in delivering excellent service
- A fantastic communicator
- Exceptionally well presented
- Some experience leading a team
Located in the southern Cotswolds, this beautiful property is the perfect place to experience the region and all the beauty that it has to offer.
Contact us today for an initial informal conversation about your career goals, and then to come in and meet our passionate team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: up to £20,000.00 /year negotiable d.o.e.
Waiter, Waitress, Supervisor, Conference and Banqueting, Deputy, Food and Beverage, Restaurant Management: 2 years (preferred)
Personal Licence (Preferred)