Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Salary negotiable up to £20,000
Winchester, Hampshire [10 miles from Southampton]
We are a stylish 68-bedroom boutique hotel; home to a modern, stylish restaurant, a popular Pool, Sauna and Spa Suite and a wonderful events space, all situated within this unique Colonial style Lodge, close to the Zoo. We are family run and that passion and commitment to service is evident throughout our team and our number 1 spot on Tripadvisor is a testament to this passion.
We are now recruiting an Assistant Housekeeping Manager to lead and motivate this devoted team in delivering the exceptional service our guests have come to recognise. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step towards a senior management role.
Assistant Housekeeping Manager – Benefits:
- Use of our leisure facilities [off duty]
- Meals while at work
- 50% discount on room rates at other Hotels in the group
- Excellent rate of pay
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Internal recognition schemes, full training
- Discounted friends and family rate for F&B
Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Skills:
- Physically fit
- Good level of communicative English
- Confident in organising, leading and motivating a team
- High standards of cleanliness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills including FOH and Linen delivery management
In return, we’ll offer the successful Assistant Housekeeping Manager a playful but professional place to work. You’ll become part of the family and we’ll invest in your training and development. There will be competitive rates of pay, amongst many more wonderful benefits, above.
If this sounds like a position that would suit your skills perfectly, then PLEASE contact us today by applying for this fantastic career oriented role!